1. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
2. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
3.The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
4.Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
5.Butterflies taste with their feet.
6.A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
7.A snail can sleep for three years.
8.”Stewardesses” is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
9. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
10.TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
11. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
12.“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
13.If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
14.The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
15.Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
16.The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
17.The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
18.“I Am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
19.Coca-Cola was originally green.
20.When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
21.There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: “abstemious” and “facetious.”
22. Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have one thing in common. And that is they’re all invented by women.
23.In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
24. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
In 2011, a woman named Aimee Davison purchased a ‘non visible’ piece of art for $10,000.
Saddam Hussein was the author of a romantic novel called Zabiba and the King.
Prince Charles & Prince William always travel in separate planes in case there is a crash, one needs to survive.
Cockroaches were there 120 million years before dinosaurs roamed the earth.
As a kid, Adolf Hitler wanted to be a priest.
Worldwide, women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.
Charles Darwin ate almost every animal he discovered.
The weight of all ants combined is almost equal to the weight of all humans combined.
Brad Pitt was banned from entering China for his role in the movie Seven Years in Tibet (1997).
34. The iPhone, the Harry Potter books, and the Rubik’s Cube are the top 3 most sold productsin human history.
Metallica is the first band to have played in all continents.
It takes at least 8 bees their lifetime to create a teaspoon of honey.
In the Philippines, there’s an island with a lake that has an island in it, which has its own lake, which has its own small island in it. It’s called Taal Lake.
The tree where Isaac Newton discovered gravity is still alive and well, outside of his childhood home.
Pizza Hut once made a delivery to the International Space Station in 2001. They paid the Russians $1 million to transport the Pizza.
Google hires a flock of 200 goats regularly to chew away the grass in their lawns rather than using land-mowers.
Iceland kills whales, so anonymous hacker shut down its Government websites. “Whales do not have a voice. We will be a voice for them.” – Anonymous.
There is an area in Canada with less gravity than the rest of the Earth. This is in Hudson Bay area of Canada.
Bill Haast, known as “Snake Man”, was bitten by venomous snakes more than 170 times. By injecting himself with snake venom daily for 60 years, he saved countless lives with his antibody rich blood. He lived up to 100 years.
44. If you somehow found a way to extract all of the gold from the bubbling core of our lovely little planet, you would be able to cover all of the land in a layer of gold up to your knees.
45. In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
46. One in every five adults believe that aliens are hiding in our planet disguised as humans.
47. A single cloud can weigh more than 1 million pounds.
48. James Buchanan, the 15th U.S. president continuously bought slaves with his own money in order to free them.
49. The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.
50. A broken clock is right two times every day.
51.Bob Marley’s last words to his son before he died were “Money can’t buy life.”
52.Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
53.About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts.
54. More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
55.The toothpaste “Colgate” in Spanish translates to “go hang yourself”.
56. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
57. You breathe on average about 8,409,600 times a year.
58. A waterfall in Hawaii goes up sometimes instead of down.
59. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
60. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
61. You are 1% shorter in the evening than in the morning.
62. You are born with 300 bones, but by the time you are an adult you only have 206.
63. ATM’s were originally thought to be failures, because the only users were prostitutes and gamblers who didn’t want to deal with tellers face to face.
64. Ever wonder where the phrase “It’s raining cats and dogs” comes from? In the 17th century many homeless cats and dogs would drown and float down the streets of England, making it look like it literally rained cats and dogs.
65. Dogs are capable of understanding up to 250 words and gestures and have demonstrated the ability to do simple mathematical calculations.
66. A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
67. The founders of Google were willing to sell Google for $1 million to Excite in 1999, but Excite turned them down. Google is now worth $527 Billion.
68. In the past 20 years, scientists have found over 1,000 planets outside of our solar system.
69. There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
70. If a pregnant woman has organ damage, the baby in her womb sends stem cells to help repair the organ.
71. What is called a “French kiss” in the English-speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
72. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
73. There’s an opera house on the U.S.–Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another.
74. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
75. Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
76. Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
77. The tongue of a blue whale weighs more than most elephants!
78. Birds don’t urinate.
Love from Suresh
If you want to communicate with me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org